My kid and I stopped by KFC in town. They normally suck at a molecular level when you go inside, so we tried the drive-through.
Here are some things actually said in the car during our adventure.
- How does “grilled” anything serve as a valid substitute for extra crispy?”
- How many legs and thighs do you need to order to equal the meat in a 2-piece breast meal?
- Oh my God, the woman working the drive thru window is walking across the parking lot!
- We’re going to be sitting here the rest of our lives. “So, what’s it like, living in a KFC parking lot?”
- She’s taking so long they’re going to run out of legs. At that point, I’m going to kill her.
- You could stab her in the neck with a soldering iron. And then turn it on.
Best worst wait ever.