Welcome Heathen-Seeker! I really do appreciate all the traffic being funnelled my way by the website that sent you here. I don’t have any real plans to pimp my children out for the sake of a charity car wash, just in case that wasn’t clear. I don’t believe in car washes. On the other hand, I would allow any cute child of mine to open a charity lemonade stand on a busy street.
No, I’m not about pimping my children. I’m not interested in short term rentals. The real money is in selling your children outright.
I kid again!
Here are important things that I would like to share with the hoard of Catholics (or is that a “pew of Catholics?”) wandering through the front door:
- Dubble Bubble white gumballs are pineapple flavored.
- Disney’s Meteos game boy game is very very hard so why make a Disney flavor that implies it’s for kids? The Winnie the Pooh level is a killer!
- Mr. Dump made American Chop Suey for dinner. He’s my hero.
- I wouldn’t be sad if Barry Bonds retired before breaking the record.
- I’m confused. El Presidente said we were fighting this war to make America safer. So then why have the Al Qaeda reformed and possibly moved terror cells back into the US, putting us in the same danger we were pre-9/11 if…and I hesitate to even suggest it…the war in Iraq has nothing to do with Al Qaeda because the Iraqis didn’t have anything to do with 9/11?
- CNN – you stink. What the hell is up with the new redesign? There is less branding (and useful information) on there now than there is on my website! And if you don’t cut the crap with the video-only stuff I’m going to scream. Don’t you even care about the millions of people who want to check the news at work and have video streaming blocked? I’m done with you. I’m going to have to go somewhere else to get my news and that’s a sad, sad thing.
- The Vicar of Dibley – how come nobody told me about this show? I adore Dawn French!