Skip to content
- Grubs – Mostly dead, it appears
- Ants – Made a run for the house when the lawn got over-saturated
- Lawn – Most of the topsoil and seed washed downhill. What’s left isn’t looking good. That may have been $60 “down the drain” as it were.
- Car – I need to remove several months worth of flotsam from under the seats
- House – Will this be the weekend we clean out the spare bedroom?
- bigbadwords.com – Mr. Dump swears the design will be done by this weekend, but by the way, he’s not really the best CSS programmer so good luck with that. Wait, that means I’ve got to start working on the content?
- iTunes – Is there any way to back up your purchases to CD without having to burn it as a CD? I want to fit more than 12 songs on the CD at a time, but as far as backing up goes, if my computer died would I be able to just restore iTunes if all I did was copy the entire iTunes folder to a blank CD or DVD. I’m getting nervous that I’ve bought a lot of songs from iTunes and if my system croaks I’d have to a) reload ALL my CDs including the backup CDs that I’ve burned, 12 songs at a time.
- Dinner – Went to the Monument Grill last night. Good Lord, I love that restaurant. We really do need to go there more often. Last night we went for our belated Anniversary dinner (our 13th anniversary was Monday). Good stuff, especially my favorite sweet potato ravioli appetizer.