Coupla random thoughts. You know, corn nibblets. (Nibblets? Where is my dictionary…)
- Weather.com’s 15 day forecast, while probably not anything close to accurate, is now officially giving weather predictions for the week we’re on vacation. Right now it looks sunny and in the mid-to-high 70s. As long as it isn’t going to be a whole lot cooler down on the Cape, I’m good with that.
- Still job hunting. Not loving that at all.
- For some reason, my current “editing” pen at work is a hot pink Pilot Razor Point, extra fine. It adds a little pizzazz to my day. And you know, right about now, I’m taking all the pizzazz I can get.
- I don’t know how to spell pizzazz. Neither does the blogger spell checker. I did not mean pixies, thanks.
- I found some shoes I want to order from Amazon.com, but I don’t know if I should. What if they don’t fit, or look uglier on my feet than they do in the picture?
- Today’s breakfast – a raspberry white chocolate chip scone. Now I can face the day!