Hey, it’s time for me to make you all just a little bit more informed about ME. Because when the rubber hits the road, it’s all about ME.
- At work, I use the fourth stall in, unless someone else is using it. If someone else is using it, I feel someone is trespassing. But I try to not cause a ruckus.
- I usually sleep facing left
- Peanut butter gives me a sinus headache but I eat it anyway, because I’ve weighed the cost/benefit and have decided I love peanut butter far more than I love not having a headache, but only until I am experiencing one of the headaches and then I hate myself for the rest of the day. The headaches are usually a day or two after I eat it, so I do not learn from my mistakes. It’s like hitting the dog’s nose 2 days after he pees on the rug.
- The color shirt I am most likely to buy: Red. Blue is second.
- If I could only choose one cartoon to ever be able to watch again, I’d probably pick The Simpsons, but we can’t watch that in the house because Junior’s a bit young, so I’d go with runner-up The Fairly Oddparents.
- The song that is fingernails on the blackboard to me: “Islands in the Stream”.