It’s time again for me to share my to do list. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
1. Sing the Mohegan Sun “Load Letter Paper” song next time the printer at work is empty.
2. Buy some more Aquaphor so I can just leave a tube at work. Enough carrying it back and forth already!
3. Replace all the toothbrushes, and buy extra for guests. Even though we don’t have a lot of guests, I’m impressed that my sister always has extra toothbrushes in the house. You know, in case you have icky breath, I guess.
4. Remove Xmas tree from living room, reclaim space with grown-up stuff (my new magazine rack works) before Junior’s toys see the opening and reproduce into the space like some space-age mold creature. Hey, it could happen.
5. Buy spray to kill space-age mold creatures.