Sorry I haven't updated in forever. You won't hold it against me, will you? Good. Holding a grudge through the holidays isn't healthy. And we know health, don't we?
And what holiday season would be complete without listening to Christmas Carols? None! Thyroid disease sufferers, whether over- or underactive, love nothing more than hunkering down in an overstuffed comfy chair with that special blankie and some snacks, to listen to holiday music and watch holiday specials on television. I could just do that all day…and I have!
And the more thyroid-specific, the better, right? Here is a list of my favorite Thyroid Carols:
- All I Want for Christmas is my 2 TSH
- I Saw Mommy Not Really Interested in Kissing Santa Claus
- Silent Night Sweats
- What Diet is This
- Goiter to the World
- Little Saint Neck
- Little Gland of Bethlehem
- Away in a Brain Fog
- Oh Come All Ye Top Docs
- Oh Holy Nodule
- The Fat Noel
- Oh Thyroid Gland
- Have Yourself a Hypo Little Christmas
- Little Endocrinologist Boy
- Santa Claus is Coming to Make His Way Through the Piles of Crap in My Living Room
Not available in any store!