Laughter May Not Be the Best Thyroid Medicine
But It Can't Hurt
Can I Blame My Thyroid?
I would like to know if it's okay to blame my thyroid for the following:
- Driving a little too fast and a little too furiously
- Dialing wrong numbers ["Damned fat fingers!"]
- Spending too much time watching Christmas Specials on TV
- Forgetting to buy something for my son to bring for his class holiday party
- Forgetting to give my son lunch money
- Not replacing the autumn garden flag with the winter "Let It Snow!" one
- Ignoring this blog for the past year or two
If so, whew!
The page ©2003 - 2007 Jody LaFerriere, all rights reserved.
All opinions posted are those of the author related to her own situation,
and some content has been exaggerated for humorous effect and satirical
purposes and do not imply any kind of recommended health/medical
advice. If you think you may have a thyroid problem, please refer to a
physician or endochrinologist.