Hey, it’s time for me to make you all just a little bit more informed about ME. Because when the rubber hits the road, it’s all about ME.
- At work, I use the fourth stall in, unless someone else is using it. If someone else is using it, I feel someone is trespassing. But I try to not cause a ruckus.
- I usually sleep facing left
- Peanut butter gives me a sinus headache but I eat it anyway, because I’ve weighed the cost/benefit and have decided I love peanut butter far more than I love not having a headache, but only until I am experiencing one of the headaches and then I hate myself for the rest of the day. The headaches are usually a day or two after I eat it, so I do not learn from my mistakes. It’s like hitting the dog’s nose 2 days after he pees on the rug.
- The color shirt I am most likely to buy: Red. Blue is second.
- If I could only choose one cartoon to ever be able to watch again, I’d probably pick The Simpsons, but we can’t watch that in the house because Junior’s a bit young, so I’d go with runner-up The Fairly Oddparents.
- The song that is fingernails on the blackboard to me: “Islands in the Stream”.
Hey, Mom! I got a good checkup!
Why yes, I am a Crest kid, why do you ask?
Today’s trivia question brought to you by the PowerBar. Co-creator Brian Maxwell died of a heart attack at age 51. Another example of a really fit person dying extremely early. I’m thinking I need to do whatever he didn’t do if I want to live long and prosper.
So the discussion this raised was: Is Jack Lalanne dead?
The answer, of course, is no. He’s busy selling juicers. Therefore I win. I’m going to make Mr. Dump, who thought Jack died 6 years ago, eat a PowerBar.
Dropped 20 bucks at the penny candy store, which means we spent about 4 bucks each. Not too bad, but still, it would have been nice to see things that were, oh, a penny.
I ended up with some Mike & Ikes, a thin Charleston Chew, Sixlets, Cowtails (like bullseyes) and Lik-M-Aid. Others got swedish fish, Sweettarts, jelly beans, ring pops, and assorted Sour Patch-kids type candy. And other stuff.
What’s funny is that tomorrow Junior and I both have appointments for cleanings at the dentist. I’m glad he ate the blue lollipop last night because his lips and teeth and tongue were completely blue until this morning. I think I’d get in trouble with the hygenist.
We’re off to the penny candy store…so if you were going, what would you buy?